Traditional Window Boxes - No Rot - Self Watering
Traditional window boxes are well suited for traditional style homes, ranches, and classic architecture. The detailed moulding underneath gives an added touch of beauty and detail that many architectural enthusiasts appreciate. Bottom base trim is an optional add-on for extra detail or can be left off for a simpler, clean look. The many great features of the box include:
Featured on The Today Show as "The last window boxes you will ever have to buy!"
- Lifetime Guaranteed - No Rot
- Solid material construction doesn't crack or warp during winter freezes
- Matted finish looks exactly like wood
- Plant directly in the box, no hassles or maintenance
- Can be painted to match home trim, siding, or shutters (comes in white)
- PEAK SEASON: SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED in 1-1.5 weeks (not a kit). These are built to order by professional carpenters.
- Optional self-watering reservoirs and base trim
- FREE decorative brackets on listed sizes (limited promotion)
- Standard 8" High and XL 10" High sizes available
- Custom lengths up to 16 feet